Glory be to Jesus Christ!
We are planning for our 2021 Summer AT Camp Nazareth and are doing everything we can to ensure a great experience for all our campers. We are moving forward with having Camp in-person, while we are still evaluating whether we can and should, but we NEED to move forward TOGETHER.
CAMP NAZARETH SUMMER 2021 INFORMATIONAL MEETING!!
The link to view the recording is located here
Due to State limits on gathering in numbers, the total number of campers each week will be 72. This means that pre-Registration for Camp will be on a First-Come First-Serve Basis!! Again, the pre-Registration for our 2021 Camp will be on a First-Come First- Serve Basis!! All 17 and 18 year olds (Juniors and Seniors) are asked to pre-register as soon as it opens, but no later than April 12. Please pre-Register at the link: http://www.campnazareth.org.
Important Information Re: 2021 Diocesan Summer Camping Program
For 2021 Online Registration will take place in 2 steps. The 1st step will be a Pre-registration period that will run from Saturday, April 10 (6pm EST) – Friday, April 30 (12pm EST). Anyone interested in attending Camp MUST Register DURING this time period. However, due to State limits on gathering in numbers, the total number of campers each week will be 72. This means that registration for Camp will be on a First-Come First-Serve Basis!! Please also note the following with regard to Registration:
- A camper must be 10 years old ON or BEFORE the Sunday that begins their Camping Week in order to register for Camp!!!
- Again, the maximum number of campers we are allowed to house at Camp is 72.
- You must register during the April 10-30 dates, NO EXCEPTIONS! Once registration has concluded on April 30, no one will be able to register for Camp. No exceptions!!
- Again, registration will be done on a First-Come First-Serve basis. Once we’ve reached the limit of 72, the rest of those registering will be put on a Waiting List. Priority will be given to our 17 and 18 year olds (Juniors and Seniors). If they pre-register during the April 10-20 period, they will automatically be given a spot even if a 10-16 year old camper registers before them. We are asking all 17-18 year olds to register as soon as registration opens on April 10, but no later than April 12! If a spot opens up, those on the Waiting List will be contacted, again on a First-Come First-Serve basis.
- This initial registration will be quick. It will not require you to answer many questions. However, pay close attention because the Registration links are separate for Boys and for Girls for each week!!
- Because of the number of Male and Female Counselors and the number of cabins Camp has, the maximum number of females or males attending any one week will be 40. Once that limit has been reached for males or females, the rest will be put on the Waiting List.
- VERY IMPORTANT: You may ONLY register for your parish’s Deanery’s Week at Camp!!! You may NOT register for multiple weeks. Again, you may ONLY register for your parish’s Deanery’s Week at Camp!!! You may NOT register for multiple weeks. For example, a camper whose parish is in Pittsburgh may ONLY register for the Pittsburgh Deanery’s week at Camp. A camper whose parish is in New Jersey, may ONLY register for the New Jersey Deanery’s Week at Camp. DO NOT try to register for another week...only your parish’s Deanery’s Week!!! If you do not know what Deanery your parish belongs to, ASK your priest!! The Camp Weeks for 2021 are as follows:
- Week 1: July 18-23 New England, NY, NJ, and Florida Deaneries
- Week 2: July 25- 30 Johnstown, Pocono, Southern Tier, Youngstown, Chicago Deaneries
- Week 3: Aug 1- 6 Pittsburgh, Mid-Atlantic, Tri-State and Washington D.C. Deaneries
- Once you pre-register, and you are one of the first 72 to pre-register for your Deanery’s Week, Camp will email you instructions on or before May 4, including instructions for further online registration.